College Football DFS Picks: The CFB DFS Daily Plug
Week 3, Saturday - Night Slate
The CFB DFS Daily Plug is our weekly CFB write-up that highlights the top college football DFS picks for FanDuel & DraftKings. The Plug then provides actionable information for each slate by making specific recommendations on how much of your bankroll to allocate and exactly what types of contests to play -- all depending on the type of player you are. Be sure to read all the way through to the end!
Consider the Plug an in-depth road map for the college football DFS Saturday main slate. Let’s get to it! For more information on contest selection and bankroll allocation, check out our MUST-READ Ultimate Guide e-book.
Also be sure to follow the College Football DFS Daily Plug creator @LucasJensenDFS on Twitter for any updates & news.
Hawaii @ Washington U -21.5 (58.5)
TCU @ Purdue EVEN (53)
Clemson @ Syracuse -27.5 (64.5)
Florida State @ Virginia -7.5 (56)
Oklahoma -22.5 @ UCLA (72)
Texas -32 @ Rice (56)
Florida -9 @ Kentucky (47.5)
Team Totals (Team Total Moves)
UCLA 24.75 (-4.00)
Rice 12 (-5.25)
Purdue 26.5 (+6.50)
Florida 28.25 (-2.75)
Kentucky 19.25 (-9.25)
College Football DFS Picks & Advice
Slate Notes - Lineup Advice, Bankroll Allocation, Contest Recommendations:
Want to see our top plays?
The full CFB DFS Daily Plug is available for members only. Get our top college football DFS picks by signing up today.
Six reasons why you should become a member of Occupy Fantasy.
Members get access to ALL SPORTS, so SIGN UP NOW.
- Bankroll allocation: Start by investing just 3-4% of your bankroll. DON’T GO OVERBOARD, there will be more than 3 months of College Football slates. Use our low-risk recommendations for H2Hs, double-ups, 50/50s, etc. & a few of our high-risk recommendations mixed with low-risk recommendations for small field GPPs & Satellites. Focus on no-badge H2Hs & large field, single entry double-ups. A 80-20 split in favor of low-risk to high risk allocation for tonight.
- Low-risk lineup strategy: Two QBs - Lock in Hurts. After him paying up to Ehlinger or down to Delton will be the decision, unless Sindelar is confirmed in. Three RBs - Travis Entienne, Keaontay Ingram and Trey Sermon fit nicely in low-risk.
- High-risk lineup strategy: Game stacking TCU-PUR has the highest ceiling, but you'll want to keep some low-risk plays in the lineup as well like Etienne.
- High-risk contest selection: The more high-risk allocation you have, the more lineups you should be making. Primarily play 100-player leagues on FanDuel. For GPPs, still be sure that you’re max-entering whichever contests you enter (e.g. if it’s a 3-Max GPP, enter 3 lineups).
- Satellite targets:
- DraftKings: Avoid World Championship Sats. DK just released satellites for the Mini Mid Season Event, a $20 GPP- start targeting that contest.
- FanDuel: Continue targeting the Sunday and Thursday Million GPPs.
- More updates to come, UPDATES will be posted in BLUE.
- Injuries: RICE QB Wiley Green (D), PUR QB Elijah Sindelar (Q), UV RB Wayne Taulapapa (P), UT WR Collin Johnson (Q)
- UT WR Collin Johnson OUT, Malcolm Epps should get start. All WRs stand to benefit, beat writer pointed out Al'Vonte Woodard.
- Reports are PUR QB Elijah Sindelar will be OUT. Jack Plummer would start, at $5,200 he makes just of good of a play as Alex Delton.
- Not getting a warm and fuzzy feeling on TCU QB Alex Delton during pregame, he will start but a chance he'll have a short leash if anything goes wrong according to beat writer.
Top Plays, Classic – 7:00 PM EDT
QB: OU Jalen Hurts, UT Sam Ehlinger,
TCU Alex Delton, PUR Jack Plummer
RB: CLEM Travis Etienne, OU Trey Sermon, UT Keaontay Ingram, PUR Zander Horvath (Value), UW Salvon Ahmed, FSU Cam Akers
WR: PUR Rondale Moore, TCU Jalen Reagor, TCU TreVontae Hights, TCU Derius Davis, OU Ceedee Lamb, UT Devin Duvernay
QBs - In all reality it is Jalen Hurts then a pretty large gap, and then everyone else. Ehlinger is always a solid play, the blowout is the only worry in his matchup. Sindelar will join the group if it is announced he is starting.
RBs - Another situation with Etienne being the stud you want to target. Sermon & Ingram are strong plays, Ahmed & Akers are more of secondary plays, still looking for some value on the slate -- keep checking back.
WRs - Moore should be in all lineups, after him look for value in the TCU WRs as they have cheap guys starting due to injuries.