NFL Daily Plug: Black Friday Edition - Showdown DFS Picks & Advice for FanDuel & DraftKings
The Friday Daily Plug is an abbreviated version of the Sunday Daily Plug, intended to give you some tips, picks, and lineup advice for Friday's single game NFL matchup for DFS and sports betting purposes. The highlights:
- Player rankings and NFL DFS picks for various contest types
- Overall slate thoughts from Occupy staff member bismo
- Specific lineup constructions for different contest sizes
- Bankroll and contest recommendations
- Join our Discord channel by becoming a member to our YouTube channel or a Twitch subscriber.
- Watch our slate preview video on YouTube.
- For last minute updates leading up to lock, follow us on Twitter.
- Want analysis and projected ownership for every player on the slate? Check out the Occupy Model.
- Read our Showdown Guide, co-authored by the Run the Sims' Justin Freeman, that details everything you need to know for NFL Showdown slates.
- Our friends over at numberFire (who have access to FanDuel data that the public does not) put together some information on FanDuel single game optimal lineups -- check it out here and consult it frequently when building on FD.
- Want help building lineups? Our Lineup Builder is available now for as little as $4 a week!
UPDATES WILL BE IN BLUE AFTER THE PLUG IS PUBLISHED.
Dolphins -8.5, 41.0
Team Totals (move)
Dolphins 24.75 (0.75)
Jets 16.25 (0.75)
Spread Bet Percentages
Injuries To Watch:
RB De’Von Achane (knee) is not expected to play and we can confidently assume as such.
RB Salvon Ahmed (foot) is expected to miss the rest of the season.
TE Durham Smythe (ankle) is Q. Monitor.
WR Chase Claypool (knee) is Q. Monitor.
NFL Showdown DFS Picks & Player Rankings:
Below are our preferred plays for different contest types and roster spots. Plays are listed in order of preference.
Low-Risk: Contests where roughly half the field doubles their entry fee (e.g. H2Hs, Double Ups, etc.)
Small-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with less than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Large-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with more than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Want to read the rest?
The full NFL DFS Plug for FanDuel and DraftKings is available for members only. Get our top plays to give you actionable NFL daily fantasy advice.
Six reasons why you should become a member of Occupy Fantasy.
Members get access to ALL SPORTS, so SIGN UP NOW.