NFL Daily Plug: Monday Edition - Showdown DFS Picks & Advice for FanDuel & DraftKings
The Monday Daily Plug is an abbreviated version of the Sunday Daily Plug, intended to give you some tips, picks, and lineup advice for Monday's single game NFL matchup for DFS and sports betting purposes. The highlights:
- Player rankings and NFL DFS picks for various contest types
- Overall slate thoughts from single game Millionaire Brian Jester
- Specific lineup constructions for different contest sizes
- Bankroll and contest recommendations
- Join our Discord channel by becoming a member to our YouTube channel or a Twitch subscriber.
- Listen to our premium Showdown podcast (linked below)
- Watch our slate preview video on YouTube.
- For last minute updates leading up to lock, follow us on Twitter.
- Want analysis and projected ownership for every player on the slate? Check out the Occupy Model.
- Want help building lineups? Our Lineup Builder is available now for as little as $4 a week!
Note: Plug will be updated by 5pm EST for each Monday primetime slate.
UPDATES WILL BE IN BLUE AFTER THE PLUG IS PUBLISHED.
5:00pm EST -- Josh Jacobs expected to play after participating in a walkthrough per national reporters. The Ravens did NOT elevate any RBs from their practice squad.
BAL -4, 50
Ravens 27 (-1.00)
Raiders 23 (-0.50)
Spread bet percentages:
Las Vegas 63%
Injuries To Watch:
The running back rooms are ones to watch tonight:
- Baltimore is down its top 3 RBs, so Ty’Son Williams will draw the start. Latavius Murray was signed last week, but he’s on the active roster and will be the RB2. Trenton Cannon will likely only on play special teams. There’s potential on Monday afternoon for Le’Veon Bell or Devonta Freeman to be called up from the practice squad. No practice squad call ups, so it's RB1 Ty'Son, RB2 Latavius, RB3 Cannon.
- LV RB Josh Jacobs was downgraded to questionable Sunday with an illness. Details are vague, so we need to monitor reports throughout the day. If he can’t go, Kenyan Drake would see a massive role while Peyton Barber will mix in on short yardage situations. Josh Jacobs expected to play his usual role tonight.
NFL Showdown DFS Picks & Player Rankings:
Below are our preferred plays for different contest types and roster spots. Plays are listed in order of preference.
Low-Risk: Contests where roughly half the field doubles their entry fee (e.g. H2Hs, Double Ups, etc.)
Small-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with less than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Large-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with more than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Want to read the rest?
The full NFL DFS Plug for FanDuel and DraftKings is available for members only. Get our top plays to give you actionable NFL daily fantasy advice.
Six reasons why you should become a member of Occupy Fantasy.
Members get access to ALL SPORTS, so SIGN UP NOW.