NFL Daily Plug: Monday Edition
The Monday Daily Plug is an abbreviated version of the Sunday Daily Plug, intended to give you some tips, picks, and lineup advice for Monday's single game NFL matchup for DFS and sports betting purposes. The highlights:
- Players to target/avoid in the Monday game
- Recommended bankroll allocation for the Monday Showdown slate
- Optimal contest selection for the single game slate
The Monday NFL Daily Plug will be posted by 4pm EST on game days.
** NOTE: Tonight's Monday Plug is written for the 2-game slate on FanDuel & DraftKings, and projected ownership in the model is for the 2-game slate only. We also have Showdown-specific notes for each game below **
For analysis on every player for this slate, check out the Occupy Model.
For in-depth single game NFL DFS strategy, download our NFL Showdown DFS Strategy Guide to get a huge edge on the field.
Let's get to the game!
Highest Game Totals:
Highest Implied Team Totals:
Lowest Implied Team Totals:
Games to Stack:
Both! While that sounds silly, it's an important note for short slates to understand.
Correlation is most likely to help you climb leaderboards in these DFS environments. Stacking a minimum of 2 players (QB and a skill player) with at least one of their opponents should be the baseline of all your tournament lineups.
Your baseline should be to start with QB-WR1 stacks for all teams, using the opposing WR1 if possible. For example, let’s say you want to stack the Chiefs and the Bills this week. You should start by thinking about the kinds of lineups you can build around Patrick Mahomes and Tyreek Hill together (or Josh Allen and Stefon Diggs on the other side).
Now, let’s dive into the games!
Chiefs @ Bills:
- BUF WR John Brown is officially questionable after missing last week’s game, practicing in full Thursday and Friday, then downgrading to a limited practice on Saturday. He’s expected to play, but if he can’t go, it will mean more snaps for WR Gabriel Davis again.
- BUF RB Zack Moss is expected to return after missing the last couple of games.
- KC WR Sammy Watkins is out, allowing for more opportunities for WR Mecole Hardman and WR Demarcus Robinson.
It projects to rain throughout this game, but the winds aren’t a concern. Slick, wet footballs will be in play all afternoon in Buffalo.
Want to read the rest?
The full NFL Monday Plug is available for members only. Get the rest of the popular plays, our top low-owned players, our Contest Selection section that gives you the most profitable contest types for this game, AND our premium podcast with Showdown extraordinaire Colin Drew of Daily Roto.
Six reasons why you should become a member of Occupy Fantasy.
Members get access to ALL SPORTS, so SIGN UP NOW.