NFL Daily Plug: Monday Edition - Showdown DFS Picks & Advice for FanDuel & DraftKings
The Monday Daily Plug is an abbreviated version of the Sunday Daily Plug, intended to give you some tips, picks, and lineup advice for Monday's single game NFL matchup for DFS and sports betting purposes. The highlights:
- Player rankings and NFL DFS picks for various contest types
- Overall slate thoughts from single game Millionaire Brian Jester
- Specific lineup constructions for different contest sizes
- Bankroll and contest recommendations
- Join our Discord channel by becoming a member to our YouTube channel or a Twitch subscriber.
- Listen to our premium Showdown podcast (linked below)
- Watch our slate preview video on YouTube.
- For last minute updates leading up to lock, follow us on Twitter.
- Want analysis and projected ownership for every player on the slate? Check out the Occupy Model.
- Want help building lineups? Our Lineup Builder is available now for as little as $4 a week!
Note: Plug will be updated by 5pm EST for each Monday primetime slate.
UPDATES WILL BE IN BLUE AFTER THE PLUG IS PUBLISHED.
4:30pm EST -- CLE K Chris Blewitt was not activated, Chase McLaughlin will kick.
7:00pm EST -- CLE RB Kareem Hunt is OUT. D'Ernest Johnson will be the RB2. This boosts Nick Chubb's floor and ceiling.
PIT -2.5, 42.5
Team Totals (move)
Browns 20 (-2.00)
Steelers 22.5 (-0.50)
Spread Bet Percentages
Injuries To Watch:
The biggest situation to monitor tonight is in the CLE backfield, as Kareem Hunt is tentatively expected to make his return after missing the last couple of games. Kareem Hunt is OUT.
There is also a possible change at K for CLE tonight – Chris Blewitt was signed to the practice squad and there are rumblings he could replace Chase McLaughlin. We’ll know by 4pm EST. Chris Blewitt was not activated, Chase McLaughlin will kick.
NFL Showdown DFS Picks & Player Rankings:
Below are our preferred plays for different contest types and roster spots. Plays are listed in order of preference.
Low-Risk: Contests where roughly half the field doubles their entry fee (e.g. H2Hs, Double Ups, etc.)
Small-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with less than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Large-Field High-Risk: Contests with exponential payouts and/or where a smaller portion of the field gets paid with more than 500 entrants (e.g. Multipliers, Leagues, smaller GPPs)
Want to read the rest?
The full NFL DFS Plug for FanDuel and DraftKings is available for members only. Get our top plays to give you actionable NFL daily fantasy advice.
Six reasons why you should become a member of Occupy Fantasy.
Members get access to ALL SPORTS, so SIGN UP NOW.