How to Win in NFL Preseason Daily Fantasy Football
One of the most profitable daily fantasy sports -- whether you're playing on FanDuel or DraftKings -- is NFL preseason DFS (second only to NHL DFS). Unfortunately, the season only lasts four weeks, and it is extremely time-consuming to do the necessary research to be successful.
But lucky for you, we do all the leg work -- you just need to read our notes, create a couple quick lineups, and enter the right contests.
Here's everything we're offering for 2018 NFL Preseason DFS:
- Access to our playing time notes/rankings HERE (requires a Standard membership): Projected playing time/opportunity notes for every team and player based on intel from team insiders.
From Our NFL Preseason DFS Week 1 Notes last season:
"James O'Shaughnessy is unlikely to play. Matt Lengel missed Wednesday's walkthrough. “Great opportunity” for Jacob Hollister, who is one of the top TE options on the slate with the attrition to the Patriots’ WR corps."
Jacob Hollister finished with 21.6 DraftKings points.
- Advanced preseason stats HERE (requires a Premium membership): Updated snap counts, opportunities, and advanced metrics for each week of the 2018 season.
- Historical preseason snap counts (FREE): Download NOW to start your research.
- Periscopes for every single slate (FREE): Live Q&A sessions before each slate locks. Follow us on Twitter.
- A variety of podcasts (FREE): Topics ranging from NFL betting futures to best ball to season-long fantasy conversations. Subscribe now to get the latest episodes.
For as little as $2 per week, you can have access to the best preseason NFL DFS content in the industry. Sign up now:
P.S. our 19-chapter DFS e-book, the Ultimate Guide, is now 50% off!